All Day Fishing Charter – Long-Range 10 Hours
Full Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks Provided
This is the fishing trip for people who want to go the farthest and see the most of what Southeast Alaska has to offer. We can show you the best time in Alaska on this trip. Halibut, Salmon, and the toothy Lingcod are primary targets and the many Rockfish species are fun additions. The only thing that rivals the fishing in these pristine areas is the abundant wildlife. I have been told by many clients that it was the experience of their lifetime.
$1500 plus tax (1 to 4 anglers)
$375/person for each additional up to 6
Where do we meet?
- Thomas Basin Float 3/ Slip 34 unless prearranged elsewhere.
What is included:
- Great Fishing Gear, all Tackle, and Bait
- Beverages and Snacks
- Arrangements for Custom Fish Processing
What to Bring:
- Fishing licenses need to be purchased Online in advance here: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=license.fgstore .
- Warm Layered Clothing / Raingear
- Proper Fishing / Boat Footwear
- Lifejackets for small children / infants.
- We have all the safety equipment that is required by law and then some. But, we encourage parents with small children to bring their PFD as sometimes it is difficult to fit every child. We want the trip to be fun for them too (not uncomfortable). In Alaska, “All persons under 13 years of age must wear a USCG approved life jacket while on the deck of a boat or in an open boat.”
Booking and Deposit Return Policy
- 30% Deposit Required to Book Trip (PayPal or Major CC)
- Payment in Full prior to Departure (Cash, Cashiers Check)
- Deposits are fully refundable if I cancel for any reason.
- Deposits can be transferred to another date (upon availability)
- Deposits are Fully refundable 30 days prior to trip.