We offer several types of Ketchikan fishing charters for cruise ship passengers as well as our clients who are staying in town. All of our fishing trips are “private”, meaning that only your family or group will be on the boat. We do not add passengers to your boat, only you can do that. This allows us to tailor the trip to what you want, without conflicting interests. We want your experience in Ketchikan to be the best it can be. As always, if you are looking for a Custom Multi-Day experience we can build a trip just for you.
8-Hour Halibut & Salmon Combination Fishing Charter
Full Lunch, Snacks, & Drinks Provided
The eight hour combination fishing charter gives your group the opportunity to target both halibut and salmon, without being pressured for time. We generally fish between 15-30 miles out according to time of year and fish movements. This is a great trip for Mid Summer when all five species of Pacific Salmon may be encountered and halibut and bottom fishing is at it’s best.
$1100 plus tax (1-4 anglers)
$275/person for each additional up to 6
Where do we meet?
- If you are coming by cruise ship, I will meet you as you get off the ship. No long taxi rides, busses, or shuttles. Just get on the boat and go fishing. Please try to be the first people off the ship as it only adds to your fishing time.
- If you are staying in town, I will meet you at the boat slip 30 minutes prior to departure.
What is included:
- Great Fishing Gear, all Tackle, and Bait
- Nice Clean Rain gear, Tops and Bottoms
- Beverages and Snacks
- Arrangements for Custom Fish Processing
- Custom Fish Processing
- Fishing Licenses / King Salmon Stamps can be purchased onboard. Children under the age of 16 do not need to purchase a sportfishing license.
- Licenses can also be purchased Online in advance here: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=license.fgstore . This saves a lot of time the morning of your trip and allows you to enjoy the ride through Ketchikan instead of filling out fishing licenses on the way out.
What to Bring:
- Warm Layered Clothing / Raingear
- Proper Fishing / Boat Footwear
- Lifejackets for small children / infants.
- We have all the safety equipment that is required by law and then some. But, we encourage parents with small children to bring their PFD as sometimes it is difficult to fit every child. We want the trip to be fun for them too (not uncomfortable). In Alaska, “All persons under 13 years of age must wear a USCG approved life jacket while on the deck of a boat or in an open boat.”
Booking and Deposit Return Policy
- 30% Deposit Required to Book Trip (PayPal or Major CC)
- Payment in Full prior to Departure (Cash, Cashiers Check)
- Deposits are fully refundable if I cancel for any reason.
- Deposits can be transferred to another date (upon availability)
- Deposits are Fully refundable 30 days prior to trip.